Requesting Graduate Leave of Absence

If you are a graduate student who is being deployed for active military duty, you should be aware of the Leave of Absence Policy in the Graduate Catalog.

To request a Graduate Leave of Absence, a graduate petition is required through the Graduate College. Petition forms route through various reviewers. Submission of a petition does not guarantee that it will be approved.

Graduate Petition and Graduate Petition User Guides

It is extremely important that you advise the UA Veterans Services Office of all changes in your registration status.

For more information please call the Veterans Services Office at 520-621-9501, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. MST, or e-mail