Graduation Services manages the graduation (degree candidacy) process for undergraduate students.
Graduation Services Advisors are responsible for the audit of each undergraduate student's coursework to ensure all university policies have been followed and all university requirements for the student's degree have been met.
To graduate and receive their degree, each undergraduate student must complete an application for graduation and a degree audit worksheet.
Undergraduate Informational Video
For degree certification, consult with your Graduate College Degree Counselor.
Students completing the MD, PharmD, JD and DVM should connect with their respective colleges for degree completion requirements.
Graduation Service Advisors
- Advisor contact information & program areas
- Degree candidacy application details
- Diploma information including status, frames, & replacements
- Diploma & Transcript Notarization Services
Graduation Services FAQs
- View common questions about graduation services
- Learn more about commencement celebrations