The Office of the Registrar is responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the academic record. Serving all students, faculty, academic units, and student support functions; the Office is charged with the implementation of academic and student policies and their alignment to state and federal regulations and accreditation standards. The Office strives to be a leader and thought partner in creating efficient processes that are designed in a way that supports student success and service excellence.
The Office of the Registrar is part of Academic Administration in The Office of the Provost.
- Contact information for Office of the Registrar departments
- Registrar staff directory
- Contact information for Registrar staff
- Organizational chart
- Learn more about current projects in the Office
- Origins of the term "Registrar"
- Artwork by Registrar retiree, Janis Behm