Thank you for contacting the Office of the Registrar!

Hours of Operation

Chat, phone, and In-person services are available Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. 
In-person services are located in Administration 210.

About UsOffice of the Registrar Staff List

Contact Information

Registration, Transcripts & Student Services

Residency Classification

Military-Connected Benefits & Certifications


For instructors & academic departments


Academic Catalog & Policy

FERPA Support

For instructors and staff 


Students may order Official transcripts and Unofficial transcripts online. Transcript (HCT-Hard Copy Transcript) processing for students who attended prior to Spring 1988 is available for same-day pick-up. Review the transcript information page for cost, transcript keys, and FAQs. 

Unofficial Transcripts are available in the UAccess Student Center. Official Transcripts can be ordered through TranscriptsPlus.

Diploma apostille services for international purposes are available.  Currently the processing time for apostille is approximately 5-14 days. 


  • Please direct your request to  The Program Coordinator will outline next steps depending on your apostille needs. 
  • All requests must be submitted by 5:00pm on Mondays for Friday mailing.  Any requests submitted after that time will be added to the following week's mailing. 

Verifications of Enrollment can be obtained free of charge through UAccess Student. Additionally, students can obtain enrollment degree verifications through the National Student Clearinghouse for a minimal charge. Instructions are available on the Verifications page

Requests for special verifications of enrollment need to be submitted electronically to

General Petition forms are available electronically on the Student Forms page. General Petitions require College Dean signatures, and may be submitted to college contacts listed below:

The A Center, Bartlett Academic Success Center (BASC) 4th floor
Agriculture, Life & Environmental Sciences, Forbes Building, Room 306
Applied Science & Technology, Groth Hall, 1140 N. Columbo Avenue, Sierra Vista, Arizona
Architecture, Architecture Building 104
Education, Education Building 247
Eller College of Management, McClelland 204
Engineering, Engineering Building 200
Fine Arts, Music Building 111
Humanities, Modern Languages Building 345
iSchool, Harvill Building, 4th Floor
Medicine – Physiology, Ina Gittings Building 101
Nursing, Nursing Building 112
Pharmacy, 1295 N. Martin, B107
Public Health, 1295 N Martin Ave
Science, Gould Simpson Building 1025
Social and Behavioral Sciences, Douglass Building 101

Questions may be directed to

There will be no residency status changes for students who have already confirmed their residency, moved home and maintain continuous enrollment at The University of Arizona.  If you have residency-related questions, please contact the Residency Classification Office at  For residency requirements please review the Residency Classification for Tuition Purposes page

To make an appointment with a Residency Classification Officer, please click on the following: 

Notary services are available for official transcripts and diplomas. To request a notary, place an order online for an official transcript or for a diploma

•    For student records, contact the National Student Clearinghouse.
•    For transcripts, place an online order with Credentials Solutions.