UAccess Training & Information

Information for Departmental Staff 

UAccess Student is the University of Arizona system of record for enrollment and course scheduling. 
To request access to enroll students in classes (add/drop), go to the UAccess Home page and see choices under "Request Access". 

Student Engagement Attributes

Students have the option to take courses that provide Engaged Learning Experiences. This guide will inform you how to make a course eligible for Engaged Learning Experiences.

Monitoring Grade Posting

You can use UAccess Analytics to monitor whether final grades have been posted. 


Contact Information Restrictions

How to tell if a student has a contact information restriction. 

Information Release and Parental Affidavit Service Indicator

How to determine if the student has a release form on file. 


Post Enrollment Requirement Checking (PERC)

PERC provides a way to manage conditional enrollments by allowing you to evaluate enrollments once grades are posted. You are then able to select the student(s) that should be dropped, which can be done from within the same component. In addition, an email is generated notifying the student of the action.


Contact Minute Compliance

This guide is to assist those responsible for scheduling classes to monitor and ensure sections are meeting the minimum appropriate contact hours for University, ABOR, and HLC requirements.  

Quick Enrollment

This guide is to assist users with enrollment access who can complete enrollment transactions such as Enroll (add), Drop, Swap (add/drop) and Normal Maintenance (change enrolled units and/or grading basis).

Student Specific Permissions

Student Specific Permissions are managed at the academic department level and can be a replacement for a Change of Schedule form. Setup is done to allow a student to register for a section of a class they would not normally be able to register for on their own. 

Information for Advisors

(Students may not submit these forms)
To submit corrections to a student's academic career or program, or to submit additions or discontinuations of second degrees, visit the Program and Plan Change Requests page
Submit a Request for Exception to UA Course Repeat Policy
To submit a Campus Change form for a student changing to/from UA Online, please log in.  **Please note: this form may be submitted by Directors of Advising only.** 
View the PDF tutorial for increasing a student's max term units.