All staff, faculty, student workers and other authorized student data users must complete the FERPA tutorial prior to obtaining access to the student information system or other student records.
Instructions to take the course
To get the FERPA Training, navigate to the following.
- you will use your email address (netID@email.arizona.edu) followed by NetID and Password to log in
- Once logged in, search for “FERPA training” in the learning catalog at the top of the page and click on it
- Click “Register” and “Complete Registration”
- Then click “View Classes” and “Enroll”
- You should be taken to the FERPA class page and click “Launch” button under Activities
- The FERPA training will launch
If you use following link, you can skip steps 1, 3 & 4 and be taken directly to the class to enroll: