To Request a Transfer Credit Appeal
A paper form is no longer needed to request a Transfer Credit Appeal.
After reviewing your Transfer Credit Report with your Academic Advisor:
- Title your email "Transfer Credit Appeal" and send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course prefix, number, title, and name of the school where the course was taken in addition to the course syllabi
- Please note, for an international "Transfer Credit Appeal" please send those to email@example.com
- The Transfer Credit & Articulation Office will get back to you with the outcome of your appeal
- Please read through our Transfer Credit Appeals FAQs below
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degree seeking students, please contact Rachel Ridlen prior to submission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptability of Transfer Credit -- in the UA General Catalog
- Obtain UA Transcripts
- Transfer Credit & Articulation Office
Frequently Asked Questions
No, once a Course Equivalency Request has been reviewed by the department faculty, it cannot be appealed.
No, if the course was taken as lower-division, it cannot receive upper-division credit.
Elective credit (ELCR 1TR)
If a transferred course has been rejected, and your Advisor would like to use it in your degree plan, please submit a Transfer Credit Appeal. If you transferred a course that you think is equivalent to a University of Arizona course required in your major, and it is currently receiving elective credit, please submit a Course Equivalency Request.