Transfer Credit Appeal

To Request a Transfer Credit Appeal

A paper form is no longer needed to request a Transfer Credit Appeal. 

After reviewing your Transfer Credit Report with your Academic Advisor: 

  • Title your email "Transfer Credit Appeal" and send the following information to 
    • Course prefix, number, title, and name of the school where the course was taken in addition to the course syllabi 
    • Please note, for an international "Transfer Credit Appeal" please send those to  
  • The Transfer Credit & Articulation Office will get back to you with the outcome of your appeal
  • Please read through our Transfer Credit Appeals FAQs below
  • Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degree seeking students, please contact Rachel Ridlen prior to submission at

Related Links

Frequently Asked Questions

No, once a Course Equivalency Request has been reviewed by the department faculty, it cannot be appealed.

No, if the course was taken as lower-division, it cannot receive upper-division credit.

Elective credit (ELCR 1TR)

If a transferred course has been rejected, and your Advisor would like to use it in your degree plan, please submit a Transfer Credit Appeal. If you transferred a course that you think is equivalent to a University of Arizona course required in your major, and it is currently receiving elective credit, please submit a Course Equivalency Request.

Registration, Residency & Transcripts 
Administration Building, Room 210  | Phone: (520) 621-3113