Sending College Level Transcripts to UA

Undergraduate Transfer Applicants and Continuing University of Arizona Students


  • We  only accept paper transcripts that come in a sealed envelope (marked "unofficial if opened") from the sending institution.  We cannot accept transcripts if the original envelope has been opened, or if the transcripts are printouts or photocopies of official transcripts.
  • If you are applying for admission as a new student, please follow the instructions in the admissions application for submitting transcripts of high school work. 
  • When sending college-level transcripts through Parchment, select The University of Arizona - Office of the Registrar - College Transcripts. 

Sending College Level Transcripts Electronically

Send College Transcripts Electronically to: 

NOTE: We can accept electronic transcripts processed by the sending institution through secure, third party vendors only. Please request that your electronic transcript be sent directly to this email address, not to yourself or to your advisor. 

Mailing College Level Transcripts

Mail College Transcripts to:

Registration, Residency & Transcripts 
The University of Arizona 
Administration Building, Room 210 
PO Box 210066 
Tucson, AZ 85721-0066 

Graduate Students

Mail Transcripts to: 

Graduate College 
The University of Arizona 
Administration Building, Room 322 
PO Box 210066 
Tucson, AZ 85721-0066 

Phone: 520-621-4101 

Transcript Information for International Applicants 

Certified translations include:

  • Translations issued or verified by the issuing institution, or translated by a member of ATA (American Translators Association).
  • Translations issued by the Ministry of Education (translations done by other government ministries are not valid).
  • For Iran only: Translations issued by the Ministry of Justice.
  • Translations completed by National Center for Interpretation Services or by a NACES member (Evaluations must be accompanied by the original transcript. Evaluations submitted without a transcript will be considered unofficial).

    More information for International student transcripts

Related Links

Registration, Residency & Transcripts 
Administration Building, Room 210  | Phone: (520) 621-3113