Official Transcripts – Online Orders
Current students must sign in to UAccess Student Center and order official transcripts. Signature authorization will not be required if name on credit card used for payment matches name on student information page.
Former Students without access to Student Center may order directly from TranscriptsPlus anytime, anyplace. All students attending The University of Arizona in 1988 or after may be eligible for Automatic Authorization if the following four rules apply:
- SSN or Student ID match information on student record
- Date of Birth is a match on record
- Name on order (including other last name) matches name on record
- Credit Card used for payment on order matches name on student order information page. Credentials will notify student if he/she will be required to submit a signature authorization release for the order. Please contact Credentials at 1-847-716-3005 with any questions.
Status of the transcript may be checked at Credentials Solutions (TranscriptsPlus) on the Transcript Order Follow-Up screen.
Electronic Transcript Certificate of Authenticity
The University of Arizona, located in Tucson, Arizona has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of The University of Arizona. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of The University of Arizona and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions. If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you may call Credentials Inc. at 1-847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge of $15 for placing orders over the telephone. Credentials Inc. Customer Service hours of operations are 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM M-TH and 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM Friday (MST). Please contact Customer Service at 1-847-716-3005 if you need assistance with this service. There is no fee if calling for technical assistance.
- Unofficial transcripts are only accessible for online viewing for students attending after 1988. Students attending prior to 1988 must order an official transcript or stop by our office to purchase an unofficial copy. Unofficial transcripts for pre-1988 students are only available on a walk-in basis.
- Click on the following resource guide for directions on how to view your Unofficial Transcript in UAccess.
- Resource Guide: View Unofficial Transcript
- Below is a quick synopsis of the resource guide.
- To view an unofficial transcript, sign in to UAccess Student Center using NetID and password.
- At the top level navigation, select Academic Record. Select "Academic Summary" from the dropdown menu.
- Click the "Unofficial Transcript" box.
- Select the "University of Arizona" as the Academic Institution and "Unofficial Transcript" from the Information for Students dropdown.
- Click "View Report" button.
- Click "View All Requested Reports" to view previously generated transcripts
Investigator Transcript Requests
Federal Investigators in need of student records are being directed to the National Student Clearinghouse for degree and education verifications. Third party transcript orders may be placed at Parchment – Transcript Services.