Service Updates

In-Person Services

In-person services are available Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. in Admin 210.

If you need to submit paper documents please scan and email to  Please review the information below on amended or temporarily suspended services.

Notarized transcript services are suspended. Transcript (HCT-Hard Copy Transcript) processing for students who attended prior to Spring 1988 is not available for same day pick-up. 

Unofficial Transcripts are available in the UAccess Student Center. Official Transcripts can be ordered through TranscriptsPlus.

The Change of Schedule process is now electronic.

Please note: 

Diploma apostille services for international purposes are available.  Currently the processing time for apostille is approximately 5-14 days. 


  • Please direct your request to  The Program Coordinator will outline next steps depending on your apostille needs. 
  • All requests must be submitted by 5:00pm on Mondays for Friday mailing.  Any requests submitted after that time will be added to the following week's mailing. 

Verifications of Enrollment can be obtained free of charge through UAccess Student. Additionally, students can obtain enrollment degree verifications through the National Student Clearinghouse for a minimal charge. Instructions are available on the Verifications page

Requests for special verifications of enrollment need to be submitted electronically to

General Petition forms are available electronically on the Student Forms page. General Petitions require College Dean signatures, and may be submitted to college contacts listed below:



Sasha Wilson 


Nancy Rodriguez-Lorta 

The A Center 







Rachel Erickson

Fine Arts 



Lyn Durán 




Barbara Collins 

Physiology (MED) 

Bertha Corrales 

Public Health 

Chris Tisch 


Robin Rarick 


Allison Ewing-Cooper 

Applied Science & Technology (UA South) 

Raina O’Brien 

Distance Learning 

Sarah Wieland  

During the University Closure, General Petitions packets may be submitted directly to

Questions may be directed to

There will be no residency status changes for students who have already confirmed their residency, moved home and maintain continuous enrollment at The University of Arizona.  If you have residency-related questions, please contact the Residency Classification Office at  For residency requirements please review the Residency Classification for Tuition Purposes page

To make an appointment with a Residency Classification Officer, please click on the following: 

•    For student records, contact the National Student Clearinghouse.
•    For transcripts, place an online order with Credentials Solutions.