Information for ROTC Degree Candidates
Because there are specific requirements that must be met prior to the release of the blue estimated grade form, all students who wish to be commissioned through ROTC must be aware of the following stipulations:
- The Estimated Grade Form (blue sheets) may be released to students as early as the week before the last day of classes for the degree candidacy semester. Pick up the form from your Graduation Services Advisor. August degree candidates who are completing their requirements in first summer session and plan to be commissioned thereafter may have their blue sheet a week before the last day of classes of the first summer session.
Before certification for commissioning can begin:
- The student’s degree audit adjustment sheet must be in the Graduation Services Office with all correct adjustments and appropriate dates and signatures.
- The student may not have any outstanding incompletes for required courses.
- The student may not have any outstanding required transfer work.
- The student must be registered for ALL remaining required courses.
The student must have the blue sheet completed and returned to his/her Graduation Services Advisor by 3:00 p.m. on the last day of final exams. The letter grade, instructor signature, and date for EACH course in which he/she is enrolled for the semester must be included on the form.