Information for ROTC Degree Candidates
- Students should submit their request to each Professor no earlier than 1 week prior to the last day of classes for the degree candidacy semester including Summer Session 1.
- Students should submit their completed form to their Graduation Services Advisor no later than 3pm on the last day of finals for the degree candidacy semester including Summer Session 1.
Before certification for commissioning can begin:
- The student’s DAW (Degree Audit Worksheet) must be in the Graduation Services Office with all correct adjustments and appropriate dates and signatures.
- The student may not have any outstanding incompletes for required courses.
- The student may not have any outstanding required transfer work.
- The student must be registered for ALL remaining required courses.
The student must have the ROTC Estimated Grade Form completed and returned to his/her Graduation Services Advisor by 3:00 p.m. on the last day of final exams. The letter grade, instructor electronic signature, and date for EACH course in which he/she is enrolled for the semester must be included on the form.