A service request is simply a written request from you in which you describe the Registration data that you need and the form in which you need the data.
Incomplete service requests will not be accepted.
Requests must provide the following information:
- Sort order
- Selection criteria (population you want to extract from the SIS database)
- Form of output needed (report, mailing labels, file on diskette)
- Output fields needed
- What totals (if any) are needed
- Term(s) from which data should be extracted (Fall '01, Spring '02)
- Address type(s) needed (if addresses are requested)
- How may we contact you? (your complete name, your campus department, your campus telephone and FAX number, and your E-mail address)
Submit a request using the following link:
Service Request Helpdesk (UA Employees Only)
Service Request Assistance:
For service request assistance contact Paul Scarce (621-5388).
Report will be available:
Your report will be ready two weeks from the date that your written request is received.
If more information is needed, please email Tom Bourgeois.