Verification of Degrees/Attendance/Enrollment
Verification Of Enrollment
Verification of Enrollment forms can be obtained free of charge through UAccess Student. Verifications are no longer available at the Registration and Transcripts Office.
Instructions for Printing a Verification of Enrollment in UAccess Student
Go to UAccess Student then click on the following links: Student Center, My Academics, Request Enrollment Verification
Select from the following options in the "Select Processing Options" box:
- Check the boxes in front of the following statements as they apply to your request. Leave the box unchecked if you do not want this information included on your verification: Include My Program and Plan, Include My Earned Degrees, Include My Term and Cum GPA
- Select the terms/semesters you would like to be verified from the drop down menu. If you would like all terms to be verified, then leave the drop down menu blank.
- When Verification form appears, click on the "Printer Friendly Version" button. The form will then open up in another box.
- Go to: File - Page Setup.
- All drop down menus for Header and Footer should say "Empty" or say "Blank" depending on your browser. Change all the margins to 0.5.
- Click OK.
- The document is now ready to print.
National Student Clearinghouse
The University of Arizona has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications for a minimal charge. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Phone: (703) 742-4200
Acting as our agent, the National Student Clearinghouse should be considered as a primary source provider. The services provided by the National Student Clearinghouse will be in full compliance with all applicable privacy laws and, in particular, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).