Grading Policy Manual: Index
- Any questions regarding Grading and grading issues can be asked at the following email: Reg-Help@email.arizona.edu
- Administrative Drops/Reinstatements
- Changing Final Grades
- Complete Withdrawal from the Term
- Course Numbering System
- Course Syllabus Policy
- Engagement on the Grade Roster
- Grade and Unit Summary Report
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Grade Point Average (GPA) Calculation
- Grade Replacement Opportunity
- Grades and the Grading System
- Incomplete (I) Grade
- Pass/Fail Option
- Publicly Posting Final Grades
- Reporting of Final Grades
- University Grading Systems
- University-wide House Numbered Courses
- Withdrawal Grades
- Classes with an engagement component that is listed as To Be Determined (TBD) have been designed to allow the instructor to customize the engagement experience for each student.
- The instructor must specify the appropriate Activity and Competency during the grading process.
- If a student is given a C or better (in a class with regular grades) or an S or P (in a class with alternative grades), a drop-down menu in the Activity and Competency columns will be visible. These columns must be completed before the grade roster can be posted.
Grade and Unit Summary Report: The Grade and Unit Summary aids academic departments in analysis of the number of units taught and distribution of grades within those units. Grade And Unit Summaries are available through UAnalytics on the Student dashboard and the Class Enrollment page.