May Be Directed To:
|Academics/Education Related||Your academic advisor|
|Bursar's Office payments, bills, email@example.com|
|Transfer course firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Applying to the UAemail@example.com|
|UA Outreach College - online, correspondence firstname.lastname@example.org|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Schedule of Classes:
- How do I register for a class that is full and has a message like:
Total Seats: 35 Seats Available: 0?
- What does this mean: Total Seats: 0 Seats Available: 0?
- How do I find out an instructor's name that is not listed?
- What are the important registration dates and deadlines?
- Why can't I register using UAccess Student Self-Service?
- How can I register for more than the maximum units allowed per semester?
- If I skip a Fall or Spring semester do I have to apply for re-admission?
- What do I do if a class is missing from my schedule in UAccess?
- Why hasn't my cumulative GPA been recalculated in my UAccess academic record?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Transcript Ordering?
- How do I obtain copies of previous years' course descriptions?
- How do I establish resident status for tuition purposes?
- How do I change my major or college?
- How do I change my address, phone, or other personal information?
- Where do I send my AP/IB scores?
- How do I obtain verification of enrollment, degree, or past attendance?
- How do I withdraw from the UA?
- I've decided not to attend the UA this semester and have dropped all of my classes. Is there anything else that I need to do?